There are lawyers you are happy never to see again, and there are lawyers you see as friends, even years after your problem was resolved.
Mark E. Jacobs, P.C., has been addressing the legal problems of the immigrant community for more than 25 years. Attorney Jacobs knows the law, and he stays up to date with the latest developments. Just as important, as the son and grandson of immigrants, he understands the stresses and difficulties of living in a new land and dealing with its many requirements.
We assist with every kind of problem:
- Visas for your family or fiancé(e)
- Protection against deportation
- Obtaining citizenship
- Assistance in requesting asylum
- Criminal defense as it affects immigration status
- Adopting children in other countries
- Other immigration matters
The focus of our practice is squarely on helping people and their family members enter, live and work in the country legally.